[EuroPython] Europython 2005 speaker information

Jacob Hallén jacob at strakt.com
Wed Jun 22 22:53:37 CEST 2005

On onsdag 22 juni 2005 19:19, Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Jacob Hallén wrote:
> [snip]
>
> > 2. The printable programme will be available to all attendees in a day
> > or two.  If you want to make changes in the description of your talk,
> > or refine your biography, please do so straight away. That way your
> > modifications can go into the programme.
>
> Hey,
>
> Paul said it was impossible but this gave me a bit of hope. Philipp von
> Weitershausen and I would really like to reverse our talks in the
> program. That's the Zope track, day 2.
>
> Right now it is:
>
> 11:00 2 + 3 = ? -- A hands-on approach to slow migration (von
> Weitershausen)
>
> 11:30 Five in action (Faassen)
>
> My talk is more introductionary without technical details though, and
> Philipp's is more tutorial-like and goes into the tech stuff, so it
> would be nice if the talks were flipped around (11:00 Five in action,
> 11:30 2 + 3 = ?).
>
> If this is impossible, no biggie. We expect most people will stay for
> both talks anyway. It would however be really nice.

Nothing is impossible, but I'd like to be a bit careful about how to do this
switch. I usuggest we keep the schedule for now, because lots of people will
have printed it, and it would be very confusing to have different versions of
the schedule floating around.

Then we announce the switch by putting up notices and by announcing it in
conjunction with the first day keynote.

Jacob