[EuroPython] EuroPython special acc. booking

Osma Suominen osma.suominen at mbconcert.fi
Thu Jun 23 15:40:37 CEST 2005

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005, Osma Suominen wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Jun 2005, Laura Creighton wrote:
>
>> Ok, you got your 4 person and 2 person rooms.
>> you can just edit your registration to reflect this.
>
> Thanks!
>
> I'm still a bit confused though. Do we need to refill the registration forms
> - I can't find any place where to edit the registration?
>
> What about payment - we have paid the registration fees already but of course
> nothing yet for the rooms. Obviously we can also pay on the spot.

Still no reply..

Can you please confirm ASAP that the accommodation booking is valid? We
have not yet paid for it because I haven't found a way to do so.

We can pay
- by credit card immediately, if your system allows it
- in cash or by credit card at SGS Veckobostäder on Sunday evening
- at the registration desk on Sunday (is it open?) or Monday in cash

Best wishes,
Osma Suominen
MB Concert

--