[EuroPython] Europython 2005 speaker information

Michael Sparks ms at thwackety.com
Fri Jun 24 16:29:47 CEST 2005

[ Please note changed from line - I won't be able to pick up work email until
  after europython, but will be able to get email at home until early sunday
  afternoon ... ]

On Thursday 23 Jun 2005 19:54, Jacob Hallen wrote:
> The problem was not in the upload, it was a miss in the configuration of
> handling downloads.Thanks for noticing this. It should be fixed now.

:-)

> torsdag 23 juni 2005 16.30 skrev Michael Sparks:
> > I'll be using python/pygame to give my talk.

I've uploaded a first version of the presentation to
http://tinyurl.com/7qkzd . *If* anyone has a chance to test this on one of
the machines, I'd appreciate it! (just in case mine doesn't want to play
nicely with the projector!) This isn't likely to be the final version, but it
should work fine. (I've tested on a couple of machines)

Many thanks,

Michael.