[EuroPython] am I track chairing?

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Sat Mar 12 17:57:51 CET 2005

(Sorry about the copy that just went to you, Anna)

Anna Ravenscroft <rev_anna_r at yahoo.com> writes:

> Good thing to check.
>
> Unfortunately, this points out that I am going to need to bow out. I
> will be neckdeep in getting everything put together in our new home.
>
> For those who don't know - Alex and I are moving to the US, Silicon
> Valley. And won't be back for any European conferences the rest of
> this year. (Maybe next year - depending on how work goes.)
>
> So - we'll need to find someone to chair the lightning track
> (preferably someone who knows how to work the Chalmers light switches!
> :-)

I wouldn't mind being lightning talk chair, come to think of it :)

It's probably a position for two though (one to find the next speaker,
one to make the current speaker shut up on time :).

Cheers,
mwh

--
  Reading Slashdot can [...] often be worse than useless, especially
  to young and budding programmers: it can give you exactly the wrong