[EuroPython] PyCon blog - something interesting to be noted

Stefano Masini stefano at pragma2000.com
Thu Mar 31 18:29:18 CEST 2005

Facundo Batista wrote:

> No. There're two kind of different events: Open Spaces and Lightning Talks.

Open Spaces: something I loved in PyCon. Great idea. Please let us
have in Europython.

Lightning talks: something great done the wrong way at PyCon. They
should be held in front of the whole conference crowd, like at
EuroPython, not hidden in a small conference room in parallel with the
main talks.

At EuroPython I'd love to have "PyCon style" Open Spaces and
"EuroPython style" lightning talks.

-stefano