Re: [EuroPython] PyCon blog - something interesting to be noted

Magnus Lycka magnus at thinkware.se
Thu Mar 31 22:44:01 CEST 2005

> However, I had no
> response from Adele Goldberg. I don't know if I reached her at all at the
> email address I managed to dig up.

I'm sure you guys who go to the Python conferences in America
have met all those famous people before, but I'd be interested in
seeing someone like Tim Berners-Lee or Mitch Kapor talk. I think
it could also give some attention to Python to a bigger audience,
although I suspect noone from the Swedish trade press will show
up since it's not in Stockholm...

--
Magnus Lycka, Thinkware AB
http://www.thinkware.se/  mailto:magnus at thinkware.se