[EuroPython] talk submission not working on Sunday

Jacob Hallen jacob at strakt.com
Mon May 2 00:05:18 CEST 2005

söndag 01 maj 2005 18.02 skrev Ken Rimey:
> I am trying to submit a talk titled "Experience with Python for
> Series 60 in the PDIS project" for the Python Frameworks track,
> but I get the following error:
>
> Web.Sync.srend.FormError: Either your session timed out, or you came
> here through an incomplete URL. Please start again.
>
> The error message is a lie.  I've tried submitting the talk many
> times from a variety of different browsers.
>
> Ken Rimey

I'm sorry, I made an error when trying to improve the site.I set the session
timeout to 0, to provoke the problems we have seen and I forgot to remove it
when updating the real talk registration.

Please try doing the talk submission again. Thanks for letting us know about
the problems.

Best regards

Jacob Hallén
Europython head organiser