[EuroPython] Trying to submit a talk, error

Jacob Hallen jacob at strakt.com
Mon May 2 00:45:48 CEST 2005

måndag 02 maj 2005 00.01 skrev Steven Johnston:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry to mail you, i guess you must get too many already. I am trying
> to submit a talk for europython (last min :-) and i cant get the
> webstite to work, i keep getting the same error. (error at the end of
> this email). Would it be possible to put forward my presentation
> proposal to you in an email? (here it is),

You probably missed my fixing of the problem by just a few minutes. In any
case, I have submitted your talk.
Please use
http://www.python-in-business.org/ep2005/talkupdate.chtml?conference=Europython%202005
to check/modify the entry and to enter a speaker bio.

I didn't know which track you wanted the talk to be in, so I added it in the
Science track. If this needs changing,please drop me an email.

Best regards

Jacob Hallén
Europython head organiser