[EuroPython] About the AV equipment available

Jacob Hallen jacob at strakt.com
Mon May 2 00:57:13 CEST 2005

fredag 29 april 2005 13.17 skrev Jukka.P.Laurila at nokia.com:
> I'm planning to show some live demos of running Python on the phone and
> interacting with it over Bluetooth using a terminal program on a PC. Since
> Bluetooth is a fickle technology that's hard to configure I will have to
> use my own laptop for the demos. Also, to show the demos live it would be
> _very_ convenient to be able to show the phone screen and the laptop screen
> simultaneously, so having a second projector and a camera would be nice.
> Another solution would be to use a USB webcam connected to the laptop.

We should be able to set up an extra projector for your talk. The lecture
halls have double screens, so that part is not a problem. Please arrange with
your track chairman to test your setup in an intermission before your talk,
so that we are sure that the equipment works with your laptop. We had some
problems of that sort last year.

Best regards

Jacob Hallén
Europython head organiser