[EuroPython] registered presentation disappeared

Tarek Ziadé tziade at nuxeo.com
Mon May 2 20:33:58 CEST 2005

Jean-Marc Orliaguet wrote:

>Jacob Hallén wrote:
>

>>On måndag 02 maj 2005 17:25, Jean-Marc Orliaguet wrote:
>>

>>>Hi!
>>>
>>>My talk submission on EP disappeared (or rather was replaced by another
>>>presentation)
>>>
>>>it had the following ID: 1762 (now it shows Tarek's presentation instead)
>>>I have just entered it again now it is registered under the id 2392
>>>

>>ID 1762 has a total of 5 speakers, including you, registered. The list of all
>>talks just shows one of the speakers.
>>
>>The short description and list of speakers for the presentation was changed
>>05/04/21 11:32:36 by someone through the web interface.
>>
>>This is of course the consequences of doing things in a log-in free
>>environment. While there is support for password protection in the
>>registration server, I wanted to see how things turned out if we kept things
>>very simple and easy to use.
>>
>>Jacob
>>

>I don't know but talk 1762 was not "CPSMailAcces : a webmail application
>in CPS3 using Zope 3 and Five" as of yesterday (2005-05-01) but "WYSIWYG
>interface design with CPSSkins and CPSPortlets"
>
>I sent a mail to Tarek, Julien, Stéfane, Florent, Eric and Jean-Paul
>about pointing at the text so they could have a look at the talk that I
>had submitted. So it could be that Tarek looked at it (he wrote back
>"Cool, it works I've just registered a talk too"), then he entered a new
>talk submission, but he had the old ID saved in his session. When he
>clicked on 'Submit', it replaced the talk that I had entered with his
>own talk submission?

Hello,
As far as I remember  I just looked at Jean-Marc's one
 then I created a new entry, by going through the full
register-a-talk-process here

http://pbf.strakt.com:8080/presentation.chtml

I did not erase JMO's entry fields to put mine ;)

Tarek

--
Tarek ZIADE, Nuxeo SARL: Zope Service Provider.
Mail: tz at nuxeo.com - Tel: +33 (0)6 30 37 02 63