[EuroPython] Python Framework track (has our talk been accepted?)

Jacob Hallen jacob at strakt.com
Thu May 5 15:08:28 CEST 2005

torsdag 05 maj 2005 12.21 skrev M.-A. Lemburg:
> I'd be willing to help out with track chairing for the
> Framework track, if there'd be two or three others joining in -
> with a team of three or four for the track, the job could be
> leveraged to still allow attending other talks during the
> conference.

Thanks for your offer. I'm sure I can find one or two people at Strakt who can
be drafted into doing part of the track chairing as well, so I think we have
a working solution for that part.

The other part of track chairing is to review the submitted talks to see that
we aren't getting something that is unwanted. Either that we have talks that
overlap too much, there is something that seems to be sub-standard or if
there is something where it would be useful to ask the speaker to modify
his/her approach to the subject. Would you be able to make such a review of
the registered talks?

Jacob Hallén