[EuroPython] proposed talk, plus directions

Mario Ruggier mario at ruggier.org
Fri May 6 19:35:27 CEST 2005

Hello,

I have recently filled out a Python Frameworks talk proposal, the form
being linked from the eurpython.org site, and as there was no kind of
friendly feedback (and a few confusing tracebacks during submission
process) I was wondering if all is ok with the proposal?

I have seen the update today from Jacob Hallen, and if i understand
correctly you will therefore publish which talks are accepted on May
11th. Will this be the only feedback provided, or could you also tell
whether what I have disclosed is sufficient, or if you see obvious
modifications that I should make?

Another question, would you by any chance know of a good inexpensive
combo of connections (flights/train/bus) to get there from Geneva?

Thanking you in advance...

With my best regards,

	Mario Ruggier

183 rue Vieux Bourg, F-01170 Ségny