[EuroPython] Meeting Tuesday 10 May 18.00 CET

Jacob Hallén jacob at strakt.com
Mon May 9 22:28:43 CEST 2005

We will have a progress meeting Tuesday at 18.00 CET.

As usual we will be on the #europython channel on the freenode IRC network.

The focus of the meeting will be to get the list of talks publshed.

We now have 91 talks and 2 lightning talks registered. A few of the talks
entries need editing before being published.

There a a few things that should be changing in the list of talks:

- We have only 1 talk in the Education track. If there are any talks in other
tracks that fit, we should try to get them moved. If we can find any other
nice talks for the Education track, we should try to get them. I have one
person who spoke at Pycon that I can contact.

- If there are other tracks with few talks that want to invite special
persons, you can do so

- I have a few special people I will want to invite. I should get around to
sending the invitations this week.

In any case, we should be getting a rather nice set of talks. For part of the
conference we might want to run a fifth room. Since we are renting rooms by
the hour, the cost of a fifth room will not be very high.

Best regards

Jacob Hallén
Europython head organiser