[EuroPython] Meeting Tuesday 10 May 18.00 CET

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Tue May 10 12:48:15 CEST 2005

Jacob Hallén wrote:
> We will have a progress meeting Tuesday at 18.00 CET.

I'm not sure I can attend, but in any case: are you sure that
you meant CET and not CEST (summer time).

Please also give some feedback on the questions I posted to
the list, otherwise I won't be able to do the track chairing
for the framework track.

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, May 10 2005)