[EuroPython] Booking for two people to be in the same room

Tim Parkin tim at pollenation.net
Wed May 11 10:58:24 CEST 2005

Hi,

We'd like to book two people for europython but wish to specify that
they are sharing a room (at the special accomodation).

Could you inform me how we specify this on the registration?

we want to book from June 25th to June 29th (5 nights) in a two person room

We would like to register for early bird registration for two people
also (Tim Parkin & Matt Goodall)

Many thanks for any help you can give,

Tim

--
     __
    /  \__     Tim Parkin, Pollenation Internet Ltd
  __/  \__/    e: tim at pollenation.net
 /  \__/  \    t: +44 (0)113 2252500
 /  \          Any views expressed are my own and do not necessarily
 \__/          reflect the views of my employer.
.