[EuroPython] Framework Track Chair

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Fri May 13 13:17:13 CEST 2005

Raphael Marvie wrote:
> Dear EuroPython organizers,
>
> Is being a track chair similar to "research" conferences? Meaning:
> - managing the track, keeping it in time,
> - introducing the speakers,
> - managing the question session / ask question if no one does,
> - etc.
>
> If so, and if you still look for a chair for the framework track, I can
> offer to do it.

Hi Raphael,

the web-pages needs to be updated: we've put together a
team of volunteers to do the track chairing with Martijn
Faassen and myself currently doing the organizing and
a few speakers helping out at the conference.

However, we're still looking for volunteers to help with the
above three points and are also interested in hearing feedback
about the registered talks.

Can I sign you up as additional team member to host a 90-minute
track slot ?

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, May 13 2005)