[EuroPython] Talk on RUR-PLE

André Roberge andre.roberge at ns.sympatico.ca
Mon May 16 03:28:06 CEST 2005

Dear Laura Creighton and other Europython organisers,

I am sending this message as a follow-up to a message
received from Laura Creighton, and reproduced below.
I have replied to the original message, and sent a further
follow-up, but haven't received anything in return.
I do realise that conferences such as these rely heavily on the
work of busy volunteers, and would not want to have this message
to be construed as a negative criticism.
Note that I have decided to send this message from a different address
than the one
(andre.roberge at gmail.com) which was used to reach me originally,
as I have nagging doubts about whether messages sent from my
gmail account are getting through.

I have entered the proposed description of my talk on the Europython
website.  Although I indicated a proposed length of 90 minutes, I could
easily shorten my talk if desired.   Note that I have not (yet)
registered for
the conference.

Due to my work, I will be travelling elsewhere in Canada during the
week of June 5-12, and I am scheduled to be in Austria from
June 17 until June 24 (tentative dates).

Because of my work committments, I would really like to have
everything set up for Europython before June 1.

Yours sincerely,

(Dr.)  André  (Roberge)

http://www.europython.org/