[EuroPython] Early bird registration fee?

Tero Matinlassi tero.matinlassi at mbconcert.fi
Mon May 16 16:23:11 CEST 2005

Hello,

Registration page
(http://www.europython.org/sections/registration_issues/registration)
says "Last day for Early-bird registration is 16 May." which is today,
but when I registered our company's people for the conference, the
invoices turned out to be priced as normal (eg. 150 euros student price
instead of 100 euros). The total price shows 776 euros, while it should
be 4 * student (100 euros each) + 1 * corporate discount (128 euros) =
528 euros total, if I'm not mistaken.

Here are the invoice numbers
001495
001503
001511
001537
001545

Could these invoices be adjusted to the right sums so we could pay them?

-Tero

--
Tero Matinlassi ** tero.matinlassi at mbconcert.fi ** GSM 050-563 0668

  _ |                                       Hämeentie 16 D