[EuroPython] late submissins to "business track" and "framework track"

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Tue May 17 13:28:10 CEST 2005

André Deparade wrote:
> Dear Europython-Organisers!
>
> Due to a busy schedule I missed the deadline for proposing talks.
> Nevertheless I filled in the "propose a talk"-form for the framework track
> and business track. I can give one talk on a current project. Depending on
> the main aspects it fits better to the business or framework track.
>
> After finishing I have noticed that both proposed talks are listed in the
> "approved talks" pages. I think this could be a bug.

The frameworks track is pretty much full - we are trying to
get most registered talks into the track, but we cannot take
additional talks.

Perhaps you could talk to John Pinner, whos the track chair of
the business track ?!

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, May 17 2005)