[EuroPython] Accomodations

Nate Aune natea at jazkarta.com
Tue May 17 20:28:48 CEST 2005

Hello,

I am writing to find out if there are any beds available in the SGS
Veckobostader. I just found out today that my talk has been accepted, and am
now trying to register. When I get to the 'Total to pay' registration page,
it is quoting 62 Euro/night which is more than I can afford.

I did not want to register until I knew for sure that my talk was accepted.
And now it appears that I've missed out on the cheaper accomodations, at
least via the online registration page.

Is there any chance that I can get a bed for the 15.50 euro rate, even if it
is just for some of the nights? Your help in this matter is much
appreciated.

Thanks,
Nate

Nate Aune - natea at jazkarta.com
Jazkarta ­ building communities with open source
http://www.jazkarta.com
(866) 864-4918 - Toll-free voicemail/fax