[EuroPython] [Fwd: Visa application]

Oliver Cope o.cope at ich.ucl.ac.uk
Wed May 18 18:56:19 CEST 2005

On 05/18/05 14:40, Dario Lopez-Kästen wrote:
> Oliver Cope wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Can someone please confirm whether or not you're able to do this? It'd
>> be really great if you could because without this it may not be possible
>> to get the visa my colleague needs to be able to attend!
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Olly.
>

> Sorry for the delay. Yes we can do this, however I am not sure wht the
> letter should state. Could you please provide the text of the invitation
> and I can then send you the invitiation?

Thanks. I think something along these lines should do it:

To whom it may concern,

I am writing to confirm that Gaya Kanishka Jayasinghe of the Institute
of Child Health, London, UK, has a place reserved on the Europython 2005
conference, 27-29 June 2005.

I can further confirm that we have reserved accommodation for him from
26 to 29 June 2005 (four nights). The accommodation fees have been paid
in full. The accommodation will be at the following address:

SGS Veckobostäder,
Utlandagatan 24,
412 80 Göteborg.

Cheers,