[EuroPython] climbing before/after EP?

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Tue May 24 12:11:46 CEST 2005

Is there anyone on this list who is or knows anyone who would be
interested in a spot of rock climbing sometime around the time of
EuroPython?  I was thinking of a day at Utby (apparently easily
reachable by public transport), climbing, well, whatever.  There seems
to be stuff within my leading abilities there, at least.

I have gear, but I certainly don't want to hoick it all around unless
I have a fair or better chance of using it :)

Cheers,
mwh

--
  surely, somewhere, somehow, in the history of computing, at least
  one manual has been written that you could at least remotely