[EuroPython] Registration and accomodation

Nathalie Knoors Nathalie.Knoors at cern.ch
Thu May 26 13:58:44 CEST 2005

Dear Sir/Madam,

Andreas Pfeiffer will join this conference end of June and being part of
the organizing committee of the europython conference in 2006, I would
appreciate if you could register him as a special invitee and advise me
on his accomodation (preference as close as possible, walking distance).
As the date of the conference is approaching and in  order to do the
necessary travel arrangements, could you please keep me informed as soon
as possible. Could I also have the names of the organizers of this
conference ?
Thank you.
Best regards,
Nathalie Knoors