[EuroPython] News: maguma and Python

Alexander Comploj alexander.comploj at maguma.com
Fri May 27 17:51:48 CEST 2005

Dear EuroPython team,
my name is alexander comploj and i work by Maguma.
I have see the page about your conference in Goteburg.
Please write me if this information our new release of Maguma Workbench
can be interestinf for you, because i think we can make something togheter.

have fun programming
Alexander Comploj
(Sorry my english)

here are the information ::

Maguma will be releasing version 2.5.0 of Workbench on the first of June

and with it will come many expanded abilities to produce scripts, not only
enhanced features targeting PHP developers but this time Python developers
will find things to be happy about. The new version will include the ability to
execute and preview Python scripts, automatically detecting the script type based
on file extension settings. Also new to this version will be the profiling support for
PHP scripts, giving the developer an overview of the script timings broken down by
file, function and line. The Function List module has been enhanced to provide better
support for future Resource Kits that give the user the ability to preparse scripts and
display custom library functions and objects. File based template support has been
added to Workbench, customizable so that you can use a local repository for personal
use or define a network resource to share the templates among a working group.

The full Changelog will be posted on the site with this release that will detail
all of the many changes to Maguma Workbench.

--
have fun programming

Alexander Comploj

Alexander Comploj -  Marketing