[EuroPython] EPC 2006 Organising team invitee

Harald Armin Massa haraldarminmassa at gmail.com
Mon May 30 15:13:42 CEST 2005

Dario,

"invitée" means exactly what:

a) gets invited, pays regular conference fee, gets special attention
b) gets invited, pays discounted conference fee (~ like speaker fee, to
cover his meals), gets special attention
c) gets invited, pays no conference fee, gets special attention
d) gets invited, gets free accomodation and special attention
e) gets invited, gets free accomodation and travel expenses payed, gets
special attention

I vote for b) or c);

For b) because the conference is payed by the attendees, and the
2005-attendees have no real point in paying for 2006 conference.
I can also accept c), because I know that an organizer of 2006 will really
commit a lot of work to 2005, even if we call this "special attention"

But at last, it is mainly a point of our budget, isn't it?

Harald
--
GHUM Harald Massa
persuasion python postgresql