[EuroPython] Looking for Python programmers in the Geneva region

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Fri Nov 18 18:17:58 CET 2005

You want Benedikt Hegner benedikt.hegner at cern.ch
My last set of phone numbers for him, puts him in Hamburg, getting his
PhD:

Benedikt Hegner, DESY FLC
Notkestr. 85, D-22607 Hamburg
Office: 1d/38a
Phone: +49 (0)40 8998 1797
Fax: +49 (0)40 8998 1812
Email: benedikt.hegner at cern.ch

So I do not know if he is still there ...

Also: http://afpy.org/ The Association Francophone Python may
also be a place to find some programmers.

good luck,

Laura Creighton