[EuroPython] knock, knock!

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Sun Oct 2 16:58:54 CEST 2005

Michael Sparks <zathras at thwackety.com> writes:

> On Friday 30 September 2005 13:47, Michael Hudson wrote:
>> So, it's been a few months since EuroPython 2005, and I think it's
>> probably time to start moving -- very slowly, maybe, at this point --
>> towards EuroPython 2006.
>
> In some respects the sooner things are started the easier they are.

Oh, absolutely.

>> I have a vague recollection of volunteering to be program chair, which
>> means I'm interested in knowing who I can dupe into being a track
>> chair :)
>
> I'd like to volunteer to help out with this sort of thing this year.

Cool.  Python Frameworks, maybe?  Unless we have a concurrency track :)

>> I have a less vague recollection of not wanting anything to do with
>> the website, but would certainly be interested in know who is able to
>> help with that.
>
> Depending on the tools used I'd be willing to help out with the
> website. (I've not actually used any of the well known python web
> frameworks though - I tend to prefer to roll my own - which is what
> we use on the kamaelia website.).

Well, currently the site uses CPS (http://www.cps-project.org/) and I
don't think there's any plans to redo everything completely.  Anyway,
it's not my problem :)

Cheers,
mwh

--
31. Simplicity does not precede complexity, but follows it.