[EuroPython] Planning and Minutes from post-Conference meeting (Re: knock, knock!)
dario at ita.chalmers.se
Mon Oct 3 09:38:23 CEST 2005
Michael Hudson wrote:
>So, it's been a few months since EuroPython 2005, and I think it's
>probably time to start moving -- very slowly, maybe, at this point --
>towards EuroPython 2006.
Hello all, nice to the flurry of activity that occurs on the list.
I attach the minutes from the Post-Conference meeting a bunch of us had
on the evening of the last confernce day.
I can also inform you that Benedikt Heger and myself have made some
preliminary preparation trying to sort out some of the practical stuff
I'll finish with pointing out the following points the minutes
What we need to do NOW
* have the page say wtha we are doing CERN
- closing the conference on the website.
* mailing people that we are having a new confernece
* sending thankyoumails to attendatns
* start marekting the conference
* contact the PSF.
* start tracking the local media
* se if we can broacast the speeches and prepare for this
* who is doing the websites
* who is doing the marketing, announcements etc.
* Should we reuse the registrationsystem? What say the organisers?
Comments and additions and corrections are appreciated.
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: Meeting 2005-06-29.txt
More information about the EuroPython