[EuroPython] EPC Presenter appears in Local Swedish IT-media

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Thu Oct 6 07:02:54 CEST 2005

Kalle Anke wrote:

>On Wed, 5 Oct 2005 09:33:34 +0200, Dario Lopez-Kästen wrote
>(in article <434381CE.7050507 at ita.chalmers.se>):
>>The article is about Texttest but fails miserably to mention that it is
>>written in Python :-)
>Considering that it was Computer Sweden I'm not surprised (have they ever
>gotten anything right)

I *think* I once read an article that was quite accurate....

But seriously... even if there are varying opinions about the quality of
ComputerSweden it is one of the major, if not THE major, IT-publicaton
in Sweden, and the fact that they even mention something that is based
on Python (even if they fail to mention that it is Python), is a major
step forward.

One step at at a time... :-)