[EuroPython] Sprint organisation EuroPython 2006

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Wed Oct 19 12:08:45 CEST 2005

"Roger Ineichen" <roger.ineichen at projekt01.ch> writes:

> Dear organisators
>
> My name is Roger Ineichen, living in switzerland where the
> next EuroPython will be located.
>
> My question is, is it possible to organize a sprint there?

I certainly hope so :)

> I'm a developer working on the zope3 framework and I was
> organizing some sprints earlier like the first Plone Sprint
> in switzerland in berne with the SwissZope organisation.
>
> The Sprint topic would be Zope3. See the link below for more info:
> http://www.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/SprintSched
> ule
>
> Can you give me the right contact address for future questions?

Um, I think here is as good as anywhere.  The local boss man or
whatever you want to call him is Benedikt Hegner and I really hope
he's subscribed to this list :)

I don't think anyone has yet volunteered to take overall charge of the
'sprint issue' -- want a job? :)

Cheers,
mwh

--
  <AdamV> SamB: PHP's basic control structure is the "database
          timeout error".                       -- from Twisted.Quotes