[EuroPython] Pong!

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Fri Oct 28 08:17:23 CEST 2005

Folks, I think it is time to start making some noise.

May I suggest that we have an IRC meeting soon?

What times suit people best?

We also need to do some marketig - Benedikt, how are the announcements
doing?

I also got very little feedback on the minutes I sent to the list. I
don't know if that is good or bad.

I myself, would generally prefer around 19.00 CET for meetings, and I
generally can't on tuesdays, wednesdays and fridays.

If not, I coudl schedule meetings during the day, but then the meetings
would have to be very efficient (which is doable) and not last more than
one hour. And probably no more than once every second week :)

Opinions? Counter-suggestions?

/dario

Lyrics applied to programming & application design:
"emancipate yourself from mental slavery" - redemption song, b. marley