[EuroPython] Progress?

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Mon Apr 3 17:23:03 CEST 2006

Chris Withers <chris at simplistix.co.uk> writes:

> Hi All,
>
> Any progress on the conference front?
>
> Thing's I'd still like to do:
>
> - Book a hotel near CERN. Anyone know of one they'd recommend? Hopefully
>    with good internet access...

Does
http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=44#ACCOMMODATION
help at all?

> - Submit a talk.
>    http://indico.cern.ch/abstractSubmission.py?confId=44#interest
>    ...seems to indicate that I can't do that yet :-/

You should be able to now.

> - Book my flights. I need to know the definite dates and times for this.
>    Am I right in thinking that if I arrive on the evening of July 2nd and
>    leave on the evening of July 6th that I should get everything,
>    including the CERN tour in?

I'm pretty sure you'll get everything with those dates.  Benedikt is
probably the one to inspire real confidence though.

Cheers,
mwh

--
    FORD:  Just put the fish in your ear, come on, it's only a
           little one.