[EuroPython] CERN visit

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Tue Apr 4 20:13:15 CEST 2006

M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
> BTW, I found this URL by accident:
>
> http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceOtherViews.py?view=standard&confId=44
>
> which has some interesting hints, e.g. on how to get there, the
> network registration, passport + visa, the CERN visit on Thursday,
> etc.

On that page I found that the CERN visit is planned for the morning of
July 6. I was planning to leave on July 5th in the evening (probably
like many others) and there are apparently no talk slots on the
afternoon of July 5th.

Would it be possible to move the CERN visit to the afternoon on
July 5th or have a second one on that day ?

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Apr 04 2006)