[EuroPython] EuroPython 2006

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Thu Apr 20 17:12:05 CEST 2006

"M.-A. Lemburg" <mal at egenix.com> writes:

>> 4. whether there's any preliminary information on the likely
>> presentations.
>
> It would be nice indeed to at least see the list of registered
> (but not yet approved) talks.

I'm not so sure that's a great idea in the case of abstracts that
eventually get rejected.  I'm also not sure it's possible with indico,
but I haven't poked terribly hard.

There have been 12 abstracts submitted so far, FWIW.  Get poking,
track chairs!

Cheers,
mwh

--
  Any form of evilness that can be detected without *too* much effort
  is worth it...  I have no idea what kind of evil we're looking for