[EuroPython] Registration

Aiste Kesminaite aiste at pov.lt
Fri Apr 21 16:18:40 CEST 2006

>> Registration disabled is. That is bad; we should IMMEDEATELY enable it
>>> again :)
>> It is my understanding that it is not possible to pay for the
>> conference yet.  Are you willing to let people register and assume
>> they will pay up later?
>
> why not? There is no need to only assume payment; just some notice like
> "please come back to pay later, or your registration will not be completely
> valid".

Sounds like a recipe for dissapointment to me. I think the registration
should be enabled only when payment options are available.

> I guess it would be a good thing to hear from Benedikt or Joachim or
>> whoever about what the status of this end of things is.
>
> I concur. (if concur is the right word for "+1")

+1, are we going to have an irc meeting any time soon? (having just
returned from holiday I'm full of energy to do something :P )

> > I would also like a pony :)
>
> Don't wish to hard your dreams, they may come true and you can't help them.
> Are you really willing to take all the work connected with a pony, or are
> you just looking to meet all those hot horse riding girls?

Ponies are nice, but I would prefer a second horse and someone to pay
for its upkeep :P

--
Aiste Kesminaite
Managing director, Programmers of Vilnius
Email: aiste at pov.lt
Web: www.pov.lt