[EuroPython] Registration and other issues

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Tue Apr 25 11:17:19 CEST 2006

Paul Everitt <paul at zeapartners.org> writes:

> On Apr 23, 2006, at 4:49 PM, Aiste Kesminaite wrote:
>

>> Michael Hudson wrote:
>>> I think it would be a good idea.  Next Tuesday or next Thursday are
>>> good for me.  How about others?
>>
>> Tuesday is fine, Thursday afternoon I'm not available.
>
> Same for me.

So while it would be nice to talk to Aiste and Paul this afternoon,
it's a bit short notice and my plea obviously hasn't reached the
people I was hoping it would reach: people at CERN, Benedikt, Joachim,
etc.  Are they here too?

Cheers,
mwh

--
  Windows XP: Big cow. Stands there, not especially malevolent
  but constantly crapping on your carpet. Eventually you have to