[EuroPython] EuroPython 2008 candidate

Harald Armin Massa haraldarminmassa at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 14:19:46 CET 2006

I like the idea of seeing Rome.
I like the early proposal.
I also like "10-years-long standing LUG which organized some nation-wide "
I guess that Rome may be expensive, but not more expensive then Geneva :)

My recommendation is:
 - put your team together (people willing to do the local organization)
 - take some pictures of places where the conference should take place
 - come to EP 2007 in Vilnius
 - in Vilnius present Rome as the place to go for EP 2008 :)
(if you do 1, 2 and 3; but are hesitating on 4, I can do 4 for you :) )

Best wishes,