[EuroPython] EuroPython 2009-20010 candidate

Nicolas Pettiaux nicolas.pettiaux at ael.be
Fri Dec 15 18:38:09 CET 2006

2006/12/15, Jacob Hallén <jacob at strakt.com>:

> Sweden, Nicolas, Sweden! ;-)

I am deeply sorry

Thank you Jacob for the rectification. I know that I attended the conf
in Charleroi, could not (unfortunately) go to the next 2 ... and then
I could go to Geneva. In French we have something that is like "Far
from the eyes, far from the heart". It may explain my bad memory.

> The budget and outcome for 2005 are enclosed.

yes. This does not matter. It is for reference.

> Please note that most budget
> numbers are in SEK, but this is clearly marked.

OK thanks. I'll only have to convert to euros.

Much thanks,

NIcolas
Nicolas Pettiaux - email: nicolas.pettiaux at ael.be