[EuroPython] EuroPython 2009-20010 candidate

Nicolas Pettiaux nicolas.pettiaux at ael.be
Fri Dec 15 18:49:45 CET 2006

2006/12/15, Jacob Hallén <jacob at strakt.com>:

> The budget and outcome for 2005 are enclosed. Please note that most budget
> numbers are in SEK, but this is clearly marked.

Thank you very much for this precise document. THis is nearly all that
I wanted.

Some other questions:

1/ was there any other income than the paid entries ? Any sponsor that
gave mony ?
2/ was there any "local sponsors" that gave the time of their paid
staff ? If any, how many hours ?
3/ I do not see any actual figures for the expenses but the ones that
were budgeted. Were these figures collected, and if yes, can I have

With respect to the budget, the conf was balanced, but if the expenses
were not diminished to match the incomes, it must have been in the
red. Was it ? If yes, who paid the last expenses ?

4/ where there any documents that were gathered and already collected
to build such a sponsoring document ?

5/ about last year: did Google pay any money to be a local,
advertising presence ? If yes, how much and would Google like to redo
this ? who is in charge with the contact with Google recruitment
people who attended EP ? Guido himself ?

Nicolas Pettiaux - email: nicolas.pettiaux at ael.be