[EuroPython] EuroPython 2009-20010 candidate

Nicolas Pettiaux nicolas.pettiaux at ael.be
Mon Dec 18 07:40:46 CET 2006

2006/12/17, Jacob Hallén <jacob at strakt.com>:
Thank you very much Jacob for this long and helpful case description

> In any case, I think that both Rome and Brussels would be fun places to have
> Europython. The one thing I worry about is cost of accomodation. Europython
> really strives to be affordable for students and people from the not so rich
> countries in Europe. In Sweden, we had reasonably priced accomodation in the
> student residence area, and CERN had its hostel. Vilnius is still quite
> moderately priced in general.

I am already in touch with the Free University of Brussels (ULB) where
we could have the student accomodation in July as the exams are
finished by end June.

The ULB is the place where FOSDEM is organized too, and where I work
partly ... and have very good contacts with the authorities.

Best regards,

Nicolas

Nicolas Pettiaux - email: nicolas.pettiaux at ael.be