[EuroPython] EuroPython Conference 2007

Manuela Baier manuela.baier at lemeridien.lt
Fri Dec 15 16:03:40 CET 2006

Dear Sir/Madame,

Greetings from the Le Meridien Villon in Vilnius, Lithuania!

We have been informed that you are currently planning the EuroPython
Conference for 2007, which will take place in Vilnius from July 9th to July
11th! Please allow us to take this opportunity and introduce to you our
hotel facilities and services at the Le Meridien Villon, the leading
conference and incentive venue in the Baltic States. Please find attached
our current offer including your required conference dates, for more
information about our facilities please visit our website at
www.lemeridien.lt <http://www.lemeridien.lt/>  or contact us directly.

We would be happy to be considered as a venue for your event in 2007 and are
looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Best regards,

Manuela

___________________________________

Manuela Baier
Business Development Executive
Le Meridien Villon Resort
P.O.Box 2590
03005 Vilnius-9, Lithuania

Mob. + 370 686 55581

Tel.: + 370 5 2739 771
Fax: + 370 5 2739 730
Email: manuela.baier at lemeridien.lt

-------------------------

Le Meridien Villon Hotel is the leading conference and incentive venue in
the Baltic States, offering 34 meeting rooms, all with air condition and
natural daylight. Our main meeting room, Grand Opera Hall, accommodates up
to 1000 people theatre style and our smaller meeting rooms offer the ideal
surrounding for your training sessions and workshops. Only 15 minutes from
the resort, the delegates can enjoy the special flair and attractions of
Lithuania's capital Vilnius.

The resort offers a wide selection of exclusive accommodation, consisting of
a total of 189 rooms. Each room is equipped with a working desk and every
modern convenience (direct dial telephone, internet access, TV with cable
channels, mini-bar, hair dryer), most guest rooms also feature en-suite
marble bathrooms and balconies overlooking the wooded grounds and lakes.

The hotel offers exclusive recreational facilities for both individuals and
groups, as part of team-building or a conference program. The Health Club
and Spa Oasis include a 20m indoor heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi, a large
fitness centre, sauna and steam rooms, as well as treatment rooms for
massages and therapies. Outdoor activities include a basketball and a
volleyball court, 4 tennis courts and a jogging track.

Golf

A professional 18-hole golf course in the middle of rolling countryside,
ancient forests and lakes surrounding the Le Meridien Villon is set to open
in 2008, complementing the currently existing driving range and golf academy
on lake board.

Flight Connections

Please note, that Vilnius is now connected with direct flights to
approximately 25 European cities. For more information about destinations
and timetables, please visit the website of the national carrier Fly Lal
www.flylal.lt/en or Air Baltic www.airbaltic.com <http://www.airbaltic.com/>
. Ryanair (www.ryanair.com) <http://www.ryanair.com)/>  started to fly into
Kaunas airport, which is the secondary city in Lithuania, around 1 hrs 30
minutes from our hotel).

 <http://www.lemeridien.lt/> http://www.lemeridien.lt

A perfect venue for your New Year evening celebration!

For more information, please visit  <http://www.lemeridien.lt/>
www.lemeridien.lt

Reservations by tel. (+370) 5 2739 797

Feel confident knowing that you will always get the best available rate at

 <http://www.starwoodhotels.com/> http://www.starwoodhotels.com

This electronic message transmission contains information from the Company
that may be proprietary, confidential and/or privileged. The information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you
are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying or
distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If
you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify the
sender immediately by replying to the address listed in the "From:" field.