[EuroPython] Oops!

Michael Sparks ms at cerenity.org
Thu Feb 2 00:18:51 CET 2006

Hi,

Just a note to say that my absence from the list is largely accidental, I
*thought* the list had gone very quiet. I'm reading back through the
archives, and to cut through a few emails - yes, I'm very eager to see a
games track. Looking through the list of tracks though I've got no idea
where something like twisted fits in the the tracks on the wiki page.
However, I suspect the latter has already come up though, so I'll just
read the archives for the moment.

Thanks to Michael (mwh) and Laura for prodding me!

Regards

Michael.
--
http://kamaelia.sf.net/Home