[EuroPython] how many europython people are going to pycon (us)/python uk?

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Mon Feb 20 10:56:58 CET 2006

A random thought: how many people who might be involved in/attending
EuroPython are going to PyCon TX in a week's time?  I know some of us
PyPyers are.  We could maybe get together and talk EuroPython things
over a beer.

I guess I could ask the same question about the ACCU/Python UK
conference in April.

Cheers,
mwh

--
  <glyph> now you're probably wondering how to run cvs
  <samuel> actually i was thinking of naked women.