[EuroPython] website

Ivo van der Wijk ivo at m3r.nl
Mon Feb 27 11:48:32 CET 2006

On Sun, Feb 26, 2006 at 10:18:21PM +0100, Jean-Marc Orliaguet wrote:
> Michael Hudson wrote:
>
> >Jean-Marc Orliaguet <jmo at ita.chalmers.se> writes:
> >

> >>Hi, Michael,
> >>
> >>it is possible to update the existing site to CPS3.4  (I mailed St?fane
> >>about it) - there have been many improvements in terms of UI, and
> >>regorganize the content. But I won't have much time for it before the
> >>end of the week.
> >>

> >So is anything happening on this front?
> >
> >Cheers,
> >mwh
> >

> Hi,
>
> we need zope2.9 to upgrade to CPS3.4 for the new www.europython.org, and
> a new instance (e.g. ep2005.europython.org) to archive the current site.
>
> can someone at amaze.nl do the zope2.9 / DNS setup?

Hi,

I no longer work for / am affiliated with Amaze, so I can't help you
anymore with your hosting questions, unfortunately.

Please contact support at amaze.nl for support questions.

Regards (and still hope to see you all at EP2006 ;)

	Ivo

--
Drs. I.R. van der Wijk / m3r Consultancy B.V.
PO-box 51091, 1007 EB Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Email: ivo at m3r.nl
PGP: http://vanderwijk.info/pgp