[EuroPython] IRC meeting **TODAY**
hpk at trillke.net
Mon Jan 9 11:12:18 CET 2006
On Mon, Jan 09, 2006 at 09:53 +0000, Michael Hudson wrote:
> >From http://wiki.python.org/moin/EuroPython/2006/IrcMeetings :
> We plan to have a meeting on Monday the 9th of January at 1700
> GMT+1 in the #europython channel on freenode.
> I think that's still the plan. Apologies for not sending this
> reminder sooner.
I suggest the following topics:
* brief posting about everyone's interest (to get a picture
of why everyone attends)
* Detailed Status of Preparations at CERN (Benedikt)
* Track Planning / Chairs Status (Michael)
* PR-considerations (Paul/Holger), mostly thinking about keynote-givers
* Timeline EuroPython 2006 (can someone prepare a proposal from past experiences?)
* schedule Next Meeting (early Feb?)
Please feel free to comment/amend/add/delete from this list
before the meeting.
I'd appreciate if we can keep the meeting to 60 minutes.
Let's rather do a couple of short meetings than a few long
lasting ones. And no, i am not interested in moderating
the meeting but would proably do it *this time* if enough
people want me to :) I actually suggest Aiste to do it, hehe.
More information about the EuroPython