[EuroPython] track chair meeting today #europython 1700 central european time

Alexandre Fayolle alexandre.fayolle at logilab.fr
Tue Jan 31 11:20:57 CET 2006

On Tue, Jan 31, 2006 at 09:59:43AM +0000, Michael Hudson wrote:
> As previously threatened, I'd like to hold a meeting of people wanting
> to chair a track at this year's EuroPython tonight.  Ideally after
> this meeting we'll know what tracks we are going to have and who's
> going to chair them and be in a fit state to write a call for papers.

Hi,

Nicolas Chauvat intends to chair the 'Python in the Scientific Computing
domain' as he did for the previous editions of EPC. Unfortunately, he
won't be able to attend today's meeting, because he is busy on Logilab's
booth at Solution Linux 2006 in Paris which has started today.

--
Alexandre Fayolle                              LOGILAB, Paris (France).