[EuroPython] Photos

Christian Scholz cs at comlounge.net
Wed Jul 5 12:18:00 CEST 2006

Richard Jones schrieb:
> On 05/07/2006, at 11:55 AM, Christian Scholz wrote:
>> Right, you need to join the group and add them there.
>> You can easily do that also by using the Organize tab, searching for
>> the tag in your pics and dragging them onto the group.
>
> What are the benefits of the group over the tag?

Basically more community awareness as not everybody knows what to search
for. In my experiences many people usually first search for a group as
joining gives them also a sense of being part of a community.
Additionally it gives discussion possibilities if needed.

Also I usually think there more places to put stuff the better ;)

Just a suggestion anyway :)

-- christian

--
Christian Scholz