[EuroPython] receipts for conference

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Wed Jul 19 10:11:37 CEST 2006

Karen Baines said the following on 2006-07-19 08:26:
> Hello,
>
> Two of our employees (Michael Volkmer and Brian Quinlan) attended your
> conference and we would like to reimburse them for the conference fee.
> Could you possibly send a receipt for two registration fees?  You could
> send these as an e-mail attachment or per fax (or post).  Thank you very
> much.

Hello, I would need to have their registrations numbers sent to
finance at europython.org and I will send their invoices to you (receipts
are only for cash payment on the door registration).

If you need some special information to be available on the invoices,
please attach that information too.

Sincerely,

Dario Lopez-Kästen
for the EPC team

Lyrics applied to programming & application design:
"emancipate yourself from mental slavery" - redemption song, b. marley