[EuroPython] EuroPython 2006 - >100 talks, > 180 allready registered, reduced fee up to 11th June

Harald Armin Massa haraldarminmassa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 13:22:20 CEST 2006

Dear last years participant of EuroPython!

EuroPython 2006 is nearing and there is much good news!

We have a very nice program of over 100 interesting talks (sorry that we
had to reject some), see here for yourself:

Also we have slots for 50 lightning (5 minute) talks so be sure to
prepare one and register at the conference.

We have also secured Alan Kay (the inventor of OO languages, Smalltalk,
opencroquet.org etc.) as a key note speaker and are happy that Guido van
Rossum will make it again!

But best of all, the voluntary organisers have decided to give you
another chance to register for a reduced fee -- but only until this
weekend, so hurry and register:

If you have questions then mail to europython at python.org or come to
#europython on irc.freenode.net.

Allready more then 180 persons have registered for EuroPython 2006, it's
going to be BIG - do not miss it! :)

See you there, or in fact here:

Harald Armin Massa
(on behalf of the EuroPython organizers)