[EuroPython] [Fwd: Re: changes in the Itaapy team tracks]

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Wed Jun 28 20:40:06 CEST 2006

Hervé Cauwelier <herve at itaapy.com> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I have not received any answer on this matter. Could someone check it
> please?

Oops, this is my fault.  Well, and Samuele's for not answering your
mail sooner.  And yours for changing your plans.  But mainly mine :-)

This isn't what the last email you (well, "you lot", it was
Mr. Ibáñez) sent *me*, admittedly some two weeks ago, said.

> Please put it up again, Mr. Belmar-Letelier has taken charge of it.

It's back (or rather, I created a new talk with the same content), but
now we have a scheduling conflict again.  I'll try to sort this out
tomorrow, after plenty of coffee.

Cheers,
mwh

PS: could I ask you to look up the words "track", "conference" and
"talk" in a dictionary?  You seem to use them interchangably, which is
very confusing.

--
  All programs evolve until they can send email.      -- Richard Letts
  Except Microsoft Exchange.                                    -- Art